ESTATE SALE SERVICES

ESTATE SALE SERVICES
PROFESSIONAL COMPREHENSIVE ESTATE SALE SERVICE

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

TALLAHASSEE ESTATE SALES

I recently heard some very sad news about the greatest Marble man in the US, if you can please go to ebay item #330674294673, and put this item on your watchlist.....in honor of this Marble "Guru" we would appreciate attempting to get this the most watched item.
Alan was on Ebay from it's inception and has been a fantastic Ebayer and person.....thank you.
Alan helped me with Marbles when I found myself with 50,000 of them and no knowledge of such, but he was willing to give his expertise freely !!!!!!!yes freely.....and I will never forget his Kindness. One of the greatest Ebay Seller's ever and an even bigger person , so please take some time to read the item put in his honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment